Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Awesome Day

White Elephant Christmas Party 2007



Today was so cool! Started out this morning with a rush up to Reno to meet up with Mamma Gravy and Doodad to pour over some maps for the Rally course next year. Think we have a really good road planned out and I can't wait to see if it has the overlook that I believe it will. Oh, participants are going to love the 5th Rally!

Picked up b0neZ for a caching run around Reno with Gravy and managed to grab a handful of caches before it got to cold to get out of the truck. Finally managed to get the Shelf Life and What's MINE caches which I'd been staring at for a long while, but never could make it during business hours.

Dropped b0neZ off and returned to the White Elephant event hosted by GBES. Lots of cool presents with some wacky twists in them. A room full of friends and pizza all around. how can you not have a good time?

Today was also my first 12 of 12 day, so hop on over to that blog and share in the pictures I took today (though I spaced on getting one of the three of us with maps spread out all over the place.)

No comments: