Friday, January 12, 2007

I hate being SICK!

So, being that I'm bed bound today, I decided to work on my website and try to update it (or at least get it back up and running). So far, it's almost done, save for the Historical Markers section.

This also got me thinking about listening to PodCacher, and I began at the beginning. Their second show listed some things that they carry in their bags.

So, here's some of what I carry in mine:
First Aid Kit
Log Repair Kit (spare logs, stash notes, tape, staples, hole punch, etc)
Small / Micro Cache replacements
Magnets
Velcro
Super Glue
Rubber Bands
Pens, Pencils, Sharpie
Dental Mirror
Telescoping magnet
Silicone bag (for drying wet caches)
Spare geocoins

At least that's what I can think of. I found a little purse made of canvas, looks a lot like the gasmask bags from Twin Cities, cept more pockets.

On me at all times I carry my pen and wolf print stickers.

No comments: