Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 19th - Moving Day

Today's the day. The final move.

Got everything boxed up last night and woke up early this morning. Just laid in bed a long time thinking, wow, I am really doing it.

Breakfast was delish at Mom & Pops, then we went to grab another UHaul trailer. Went shopping at Office Depot, then Bed Bath and Beyond. Rarely does my girly side come out but ohhhhh decorating!

Today was also the day to bring Kit out. She was not a happy camper riding in her carrier for an hour, then being let loose into a strange house. Oh poor traumatized kitty kat.

Back to Carson for a graduation party. Fun and good times hanging out with former co-workers!

Now I am sitting here in my new house, the living room somewhat organized, and thinking I really should have gone to bed long before 2am.

Ciao!!

No comments: