Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pre-Geowoodstock

Hanging out with some awesome folks!!


So, Thursday I'd forgotten was the big send-off event for everyone going to Geowoodstock this weekend. I knew the event was Thursday, and I knew the opening night of Indiana Jones was the 22nd. Did it click that it was Thursday the 22nd? Noooo

Event won out and we headed to Reno after I spent two days trying to find someone to buy my tickets for the movie.

We arrived to a full house at the pizza place with folks from Reno, Vegas, California, Wisconsin, and Canada hanging out and chatting it up. It was great to see everyone having a good time, and to catch up with friends I hadn't seen in awhile.

Though for some reason I was drained when I got there, so I wasn't all that social. I just stood along the outer edge of the circle and talked with anyone who walked up to me and ended up giving out a lot of hugs and smiles.

It was a good event and a really great time seeing everyone again.

No comments: