Sunday, July 20, 2008

Unbelievably 1939 - 59 to go!

I've cached more in the last few weeks than I have been able to in months. And I'm starting to clean out the clumps I've got around here. Tomorrow - err today - I think I'll be heading up to Tahoe to bag the infamous Mile Marker series by applejohn!

7/18/2008
You found This is definitely not a Turn On, telni bruc, Frisco Find, Put Me In Coach

7/18/2008
You couldn't find Hoops Anyone?



7/19/2008
You found Checkpoint 2 - Rally 2007, Cache on a Stick, Sheep Pen, SHM # 211 OLD GEIGER GRADE, 341 Easy grab, RLife, Christmas Cache, Sami's B-Day Cache, Got the Travel Bug?, Freebie Cache, Wally's Pyramid Overlook, Rock the City, PoNg ShMoNg, Rally Practice Route Cache, Fitness up Front - Cache out Outback, Stuck on You, Twin Towers, Valley View, Pah Rah, Les's Place, RCW,"It's a BIRTHDAY Cache"

7/19/2008
You couldn't find Nearly Green Power, Stop and Play, Used to be Many Mills Around Here - Rally 2007, KIDS MEAL CACHE, Meter-free Park(ing)

7/19/2008
You posted a note for Satellite Vista

No comments: