Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Carson Cleanup

Since today I was coming in to talk with my Boss about my notice - and since I didn't know how that was going to be -I decided to do something fun beforehand.

There's a small pile of caches building up around here that I haven't had a chance to get out to yet, so why not today? Made a little loop out of it and scored four little containers. One was a stroll out into Riverview Park, the other three urbans that are quick grabs once you learn the style.

Now I have three left within 5 miles, one I can get to tomorrow (maybe), the other is the multi I have yet to get the final for (and will probably get to it in May once the gates open now that I know you can drive to it), and the third temporarily disabled due to a muggling (this is the one at the waterfall).

I like seeing a big gaping hole of caches right here. It is a good accomplishment.


3/5/2008 You found Runnin' With The Big Dogs, Pawned, Golden Years, Side of Hill (On the Slide)

No comments: